Pages

Friday 1 August 2014

Makeup-rev I ♡ Makeup Baked Blush & Highlighter


Hi dolls! The blogging community have been raving over Makeup revolution products lately and I have been seeing great reviews on their products popping up left right and centre. Likewise I had to give them a try for myself to see what all the fuss was about.. Fair to say I wasn't disappointed. Browsing through the website linked HERE I came across these  gorgeous new releases in the I ♡ Makeup collection, packaged in a pretty heart shaped box that instantly sold me as I figured they would look pretty damn cute on my dressing table, another aspect that gravitated me towards buying was how similar they looked to the too faced blushes I wanted a while back but for a fraction of the price.

Blushing Hearts Baked 3 Colour Blush

Adorable right? The colours in this blush blend in beautifuly together to create the perfect pink flush for the cheeks. Super pigmented yet very wearable RRP; £4.99

Goddess Of Love Baked Highlighter

One of my fave highlighters at the minute due to it's unique pigmentation, almost comes across as a champagne shade whist in the packaging yet when applied to the skin creates a lovely subtle pink/purple glow which is absolutley gorgeous!!! RRP; £4.99


First impression of Makeup Revolution products was the quality of the makeup for the price tag amazing! Will definitely be looking to try more products from the brand.

If any of you girls have any Makeup rev recommendations I'd love to take a look and if you haven't already definitely check them out♡

xxx






6 comments :

  1. Both look amazing, love the shades! I need both of these :)
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so pretty! i want to get the others now too! & they're so affordable its ridiculous! :)

    tash xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh they do look wonderful! I've served so many customers at Superdrug buying Makeup Revolution makeup but I still haven't had the chance to see the hype for myself :(. Pigments look good though! X
    http://nonfictionbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so stunning! ahhh how frustrating bet your dying too get your hands on them! they have such a great range:) definitely worth giving them a try!



    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so gorgeous and the packaging is super cute! I need to get my hands on some Makeup Revolution products x

    Beautywithcharm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried the brand yet, but I really love the packaging of them, it's super adorable! The blush is such a lovely shade :) xx

    ReplyDelete